NEW ITALIAN STANDARD COURSES FROM AUGUST 20, 2018 JOIN our most popular course! The Standard 20…
We offers a booking service with different types of accommodation, all within a distance of max 15-20 minutes (by public transport) from the premises of the School, such as:
- Bed & Breakfast
- Campus: single or shared room
- Single or shared room in apartment
Bed & Breakfast
In host family.
Price: 300 € (half board), 200 € (with breakfast) per week
900 € (half board), 640 € (with breakfast) per month
(8 minutes to our school by the subway, )
The rooms have private bathroom and shared kitchen area: all the rooms are equipped with change of linen and cleaning, free internet connection and all the kitchen appliances. In the campus you will find also a laundry service.
For more information about the Campus, please click here
290 € per week
410 € per 2 weeks
770 € per 1 month
– Single room in a shared flat, with kitchen use: € 500/550* per month, including utilities (phone excepted).
– Shared room in a flat with kitchen use: € 350/380* per month, including utilities (phone excepted).
(15 minutes to our school by the subway)
In the Residence you can stay in a one-room-flat with private kitchen area and private bathroom: the price include utilities (telephone excepted), change of linen and cleaning. The flats are equipped with air conditioning, wireless internet connection, telephone, TV and all the kitchen appliances.
Price: 950 € per month
At students’ request our school can book the hotel you prefer.
Price: minimum 50 € a night
* These prices are subjects to variations according to the season and the vacancies.
- Our school is just an intermediary with the landlord
- Our school will charge a fee of € 50,00 for the research and reservation of the lodging. This amount will be added to the price of the lodging and is not refundable in case of renunciation or variation
- The reserved lodging price must be paid within the day of the arrival
- If the student decides to move to a different lodging, he/she must inform the landlord at least 4 weeks in advance and must pay anyway
- In case of damages done to the lodgings, the landlord is entitled to direct indemnification by the student
- Students must behave so that no disturbance is caused to neighbours and flat/roommates, in all the lodgings reserved by our school
- The reservation of the lodging is strictly personal and the presence of any guest must be agreed directly with the landlord