NEW ITALIAN STANDARD COURSES FROM JUNE 18 & JULY 2, 2018
JOIN our most popular course!
- 20 hours per week
- timetable: from Monday till Friday, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- small groups of students of different nationalities
- levels: from beginner to advanced
- 4 monthly guided visits with teachers. Two per week during July and August, in Milan and other cities.
- certificate in accordance to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
Our school has got 13 air-conditioned classrooms and is located in a central area of Milan, a few steps away from Corso Buenos Aires, one of the main shopping areas of the city, and can easily be reached by public transport.
Our courses are suitable for any level of proficiency in Italian, from beginner to advanced, and offer a highly specialized preparation.
Check out the prices and features of the courses here
For further information CONTACT US or come to our school in Via Niccolò Paganini 18, Milan (MM1 e MM2 Loreto)