Welcome to the page displaying ELLCI’s Scholarships.
In line with ELLCI’s long tradition, we chose not to offer few Full Scholarships to few students, but many possibilities to many students who will be assigned our Scholarships paying only 50% of the regular price.
Click on the links below to read the general rules for each Scholarship and fill out the application form.
Before filling out any Application Form, please be prepared to submit more information about yourself: you will be asked to produce documents on your school background and also proofs of identity.
Please also bear in mind that you are officially applying for an ELLCI Scholarship and therefore you are committing yourself to respect and accept the rules contained in the form.
Please watch out for the expiry date for each Scholarship!
|2nd Semester Scholarship 2020|
|1st Semester Scholarship 2020|
|12 Month Standard Course 2020|
|9 Month Course Scholarship 2020|
|4th Quarter Scholarship 2020|
|1st Quarter Scholarship 2020|
|Summer Scholarship 2020|
|2nd Quarter Scholarship 2020|
All the courses have the same features:
- The structure of the Course is the same as our Standard Course: 4 hours per day, from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm or from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm, from Monday to Friday.
- The classes are formed with small groups of students from different nationalities.
- 6 admission levels, in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- A textbook and didactic material will be provided by the school.
- There will be 2 teachers for each class, giving the students a differentiated approach to learning.
- School’s support regarding any concern about your stay in Milan.
- Every month there will be 2/4 guided excursions in and around Milan to places of special cultural, artistic and historical interest with a tourist guide who will provide information about the places you will be visiting.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE FEE YOU WILL PAY, IN CASE YOU ARE SELECTED, DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PRICE FOR THE ACCOMMODATION AND WILL BE REFUNDED IN CASE OF VISA DENIAL.